'view' 'fill'|'line'|'point' <value>|
'edge' ['off']|'elem' ['off']|'surf'|'volu'|
'front'|'back'|'vec' ['off']|'disp' ['off']|
'bg' ['w'|'k']|'sh' ['off']|'ill' ['off']
Commands to control the graphic output. This command is intended for batch-mode. See also ''Viewing'' for the menu controlled functions.
- ''fill'' Element-faces are filled
- ''line'' Elements are displayed as fireframes
- ''point'' Element-edges are displayed as points with a pixel-width of 'value'
- ''edge'' triggers the display of the model edges were
- ''elem'' triggers the display of the element edges. They are deselected with the additional parameter ''off''.
- ''surf'' and ''volu'' are used to display the structure either only by it's outer skin (surf) or by drawing all elements (volu).
- ''front'' and ''back'' define which side of the structure should be drawn. Either the side which faces the user or the back-side. If the back-side is displayed then internal structures are visible.
- ''vec'' triggers the vector mode. All vector-entities like displacements are displayed with arrows pointing in the direction of the vector and with a length proportional to the value of the vector. See ''Toggle Vector-Plot'' for a detailed description of the equivalent menu-function.
- ''disp'' will show the deformed structure based on a formerly selected displacement dataset (no entity must be selected). See ''Toggle Add-Displacement'' for a detailed description of the equivalent menu-function.
- ''bg'' Without second parameter toggles the background colour. The second parameter 'w' forces white while the parameter 'k' forces black as background colour.
- ''sh'' Shaded results are shown. Switched off with ''off''.
- ''ill'' Illuminale the backface of the elements. Switched off with ''off''.